Blog description

As a professional makeup artist I receive numerous questions on techniques, skincare, products & the industry! I may not be totally green but a lot of my clients & followers are so if you are looking for healthy and environmentally safe products & regimens then this is the blog to read!! Enjoy!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

About My Blog!

 After a lot of contemplating I have decided to make my blog only about my traveled road, tips & tricks, and industry knowledge that will only come from things I've learned, things I've come up with on my own, and my personal views. There are so many other great blogs that talk about product or gives video tutorials so there is no reason that I try to do the same thing. Of course...i will definitely post links to those blogs that i come across that i feel will give my readers good advice!

Everything I've learned that has made me a stronger and more knowledgeable artist has come from a variety of great people. I wouldn't be where I am today without their generosity and the chance they gave me to prove myself. Of course...I'm not by any means more or less than any other artist out there...I've just been very lucky to have met and worked with the pros that i have! I still have a lot to learn and my skill is still being perfected. Though...i really pride myself on differentiating myself from most freelance artists because even though I'm sure we all love our jobs its never been about the money for me. I am quick to accept any job if it will be beneficial to me in the long run! I'm not beyond assisting any awesome artist cause walking away with additional training or experience is worth more than a paycheck!! If i am part of creating amazing work then I'm succeeding!

Just remember that my advice, tips & tricks, and experiences are just that....MINE! They may work for you and they may not! You may get discouraged...i have been plenty of times...but the good is always followed by the bad but if this is your passion as it is mine then don't let anything keep you from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment