Blog description

As a professional makeup artist I receive numerous questions on techniques, skincare, products & the industry! I may not be totally green but a lot of my clients & followers are so if you are looking for healthy and environmentally safe products & regimens then this is the blog to read!! Enjoy!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Juara SkinCare


I had the priviledge of receiving some products from Juara to try! Anyone who knows me on a work level...knows that i am all about skin prep before applying any makeup. I wanted to start using/carrying a product in the my kit that was botanical based since i work on all skin types. Juara sent me their Rice Cleanser, Rice facial scrub, sweet tea & rice moisturizer, and their Tamarind tea hydrating toner. I absolutely love this line of skincare. My face felt so clean, smooth & hydrated. My favorite product by far is the Toner...it feels so good on your skin and a little goes a long way!! If you ever have time to look this product up...please do so and let me know your thoughts on it!!

*Live, Laugh, Love to Look Good*

No comments:

Post a Comment